The VitaSound PSAP is a discreet one size fits all in-ear amplifier that boosts the natural ability to hear in normal & difficult situations. The patented design provides a comfortable, safe fit great for long periods of wear and high activity. Confidently hear the important things in life with 100% high fidelity digital sound while the clear color & low-profile design draws less attention. Four selectable amplification levels and included silicon tips provide custom fit to optimize listening and comfort. Left and right ear models sold separately.
- Unique patented design provides a comfortable, safe fit
- One size fits all
- Stays in place while exercising & active
- 4 High quality sound settings able to increase sound up to 40db
- Easy to use
- Easy to handle when placing or removing
- Discreet clear color & low-profile design
- Use as either open fit or closed with included silicon tips
- Left and Right ear models
The Personal Sound Amplifier or PSAP is intended to amplify environmental sounds for non-hearing impaired consumers. Examples of situations in which PSAP’s typically are used include hunting (listening for prey), bird watching, listening to lectures with a distant speaker, and listening to soft sounds that would be difficult for normal hearing individuals to hear (e.g., distant conversations, performances). Amplification is preset and is controlled by the wearer tapping the push button.